Jet boat - Luxmore Jet Te Anau
Jet boat - Luxmore Jet
Luxmore Jet offers a one hour jetboat tour down the Upper Waiau River to beautiful Lake Manapouri in the Fiordland National Park, a World Heritage Area in the South Island of New Zealand. During the tour your boat driver tells you about the history and geography of the area and you also have the opportunity to view 3 Lord of the Rings film locations.
Once on Lake Manapouri you experience the peace, tranquility and breathtaking beauty of the lake and snowcapped mountains. On the return journey you stop to hopefully see both brown and rainbow trout in the deep clear pools of the river.
Luxmore Jet also offers 3 jetboat scenic flight combos in conjunction with the Wings & Water floatplane and a Lord of the Rings helijet with Southern Lakes Helicopters.
Classic Jet boating Adventure
60 minutes jetboating on the Waiau River and Lake Manapouri.
Kepler Mountain Fly & Boat
A 30 minute jetboat ride to beautiful Lake Manapouri where you transfer to the Wings and Water floatplane for a 12 minute flight back to Lake Te Anau.
Nor West Lakes Fly & Boat
A 30 minute jetboat ride to beautiful Lake Manapouri where you transfer to the Wings and Water floatplane for a 20 minute flight over the Norwest Lakes and return to Lake Te Anau.
Doubtful Sound Fly & Boat
A 30 minute jetboat ride to beautiful Lake Manapouri where you transfer to the Wings and Water floatplane for a 40 minute flight over Doubtful Sound and return to Lake Te Anau.
Lord of the Rings Helijet
A 1 hour jetboat ride to beautiful Lake Manapouri and return to where Southern Lakes Helicopters will be waiting to take you on a 40 minute flight over the Kepler Mire to the Norwest Lakes where you will land before returning to Lake Te Anau.
- 60 minutes of jetboating
- Plane or helicopter flight depending on option booked
- Spray jackets & life jackets
- Return transfers from your Te Anau accommodation
- Allow 90 minutes including accommodation transfers
- Summer (Oct - Apr) - 11am, 2pm & 4pm
- Winter (May - Sep) - 11am & 2pm
- Departs Lakefront Drive Te Anau
- Return transfers available from your Te Anau accommodation
- Operates daily all year
- Children under 5 years travel for free
- Wear a warm jacket or fleece, casual footwear, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Bring your camera
- We can look after your bags
- Spray jackets are provided