Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Agroventures Activity Combos Rotorua
Agroventures Activity Combos
If you've ever been regaled with tales of thrill-seeking adventures in New Zealand, you have probably already heard of 'Agroventures'. This is because Agroventures is New Zealand's premier provider of heart-stopping action and adventure!
This multi-functional entertainment centre is all about the thrills and they offer plenty of those with each and every activity. Their Agrojet jetsprint ride will leave you white-knuckled and begging for more, while their iconic New Zealand bungy – Rotorua Bungy – will stretch you to your thrill-seeking limits. The world's only Shweeb – a pedal-powered, suspended aerodynamic racing pod track – will leave you and your friends with smiles on your faces, and the Freefall Xtreme wind tunnel will blow your mind. There is also the amazing Swoop – a super swing that allows you to freefall from 40 metres high, before safely being buoyed by the cord.
With their world famous Agrodome beginning the trend in 1998, Agroventures have certainly earned their place as a 'must-do' in the minds of tourists and locals alike. This wonderland of awesome adventure activities brings fun, excitement and adrenaline to visitors of all ages from 9am until 5pm every day. Located just a short drive out of Rotorua City, the Agroventures centre also stocks refreshments, snacks, merchandise and provide Digiphoto’s of your experiences, so you can recall the thrill of your day for years to come. Agroventures philosophy focuses on providing you with a safe, fun and memorable experience, and as their catchphrase suggests: 'If you’re not living life on the edge you’re taking up too much space!’
Agroventures activities can be experienced singularly, or you can select from their combo deals.
- Experience from 2 - 5 exciting adventure activities depending on which activity combo you book
- Allow half a day including travel time from Rotorua
- Agroventures is open all day between 9am & 5pm
- You will need to get your own way to the Agroventures base located 10kms from Rotorua township on State Highway 5 next to the Agrodome. You can drive yourself or catch the local bus that departs every 10 minutes from town
- Please note all activity combos are for 1 person only. Activities cannot be shared within a group
- If you wish to do just one of these activities please book via the respective individual page on our website
- Rotorua Bungy - Minimum weight of 35kg and 10 years of age. Under 16 years of age, parental consent is required
- Swoop - Minimum height of 1 metre
- Freefall Xtreme - Minimum weight 25kg. Under 18yrs of age, parental consent is required
- Agrojet - Minimum height of 0.9 metres
- Shweeb - Minimum height of 1.1 metres & maximum of 2 metres
- Those that are pregnant, have a heart condition, neck or back problems or a neurological disorder should not participate in the Agroventure activities or they should seek medical advice & certification first
- All adventure activities at Agroventures are Qualmark Endorsed & are members of the Rotorua Sustainable Tourism Charter
Prices & Options
Pick 2: NZD$85.00
4 - Tune: NZD$129.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Agroventures Activity Combos (Rotorua).
96% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.