Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Canyon & Wine Tour - Queenstown Heritage Tours Queenstown
Canyon & Wine Tour - Queenstown Heritage Tours
The majesty of New Zealand’s canyons and the quality of its wines are not to be missed. Ride in a four wheel drive minibus to the incredible Skippers Canyon, and then indulge in a wine tasting session at some of New Zealand’s finest vineyards. An a la carte lunch and a range of sumptuous wines are included and you can decide how brisk or how relaxed a pace you would like to travel at. Group sizes on this tour are deliberately kept small in order to guarantee an intimate and exclusive experience.
Experience some of Queenstown’s most breathtaking scenery, unexplored natural sites and exquisite wines on a tour designed for the discerning traveller.
All four wheel drive minibuses are extremely comfortable and guarantee a forward facing seat, so you can experience maximum enjoyment on the road. You will be given the opportunity to stop and take pictures at various points during the journey, most notably at the stunning Skippers Canyon and the dramatic Kawarau Gorge, so don’t forget your camera.
- Pick up from your Queenstown accommodation
- 3 hour return trip into Skippers Canyon with plenty of stops and short walks
- A la carte vineyard lunch. You have the choice between Salmon, Rack of Lamb, Venison or a Vegetable Dish (amongst other dishes)
- Wine tastings in 3 boutique wineries
- Flexible tour route to allow for extended time at the wineries or a voluntary visit to the Kawarau Bungy Bridge
- Allow 7 hours
- 9am (returns by 4pm)
- Pick up from your hotel or central Queenstown
- Tours do not operate May - July
- Bring your camera, a warm top and sunglasses
- Limited to 6 passengers per tour
- Customers can choose which vineyards they wish to visit
- All seats are forward facing with a maximum of 6 passengers per tour
- Child price available (no wine tasting)
- Please contact us about private tours
Prices & Options
Child (under 15 yrs): NZD$150.00
No Questions yet
92% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.