Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Christchurch Tramway Restaurant Christchurch
Christchurch Tramway Restaurant
Christchurch's Restaurant Tram is New Zealand's only dining experience on board a 36 seater, air conditioned, colonial style dining tram. You will be treated to the finest service and New Zealand's best food and drink all whilst enjoying a fantastic tour that showcases Christchurch's heritage and vibrancy, the new and the old.
Upon boarding the Restaurant Tram you will be greeted with a beverage and shown to your table where you will enjoy a delicious four course dinner. The menu boasts a variety of dishes for all tastes and dietary requirements, with locally sourced, fresh produce. You will enjoy dishes from succulent Canterbury lamb koftas to local Akaroa Salmon, all finished off with a delicious dessert and your choice of tea or coffee.
This is an extremely popular activity and is not to be missed so advanced booking is required!
- Luxury scenic tour of Christchurch in a colonial style dining tram
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Four course meal
- Tea or coffee to finish
- Allow 2.5 hours
- 7.00pm March - October (returns 9.30pm)
- 7.30pm November - February (returns 10.00pm)
- Departs Tram Stop No.1, Cathedral Junction, 111 Worcester Street, Christchurch
- Operates daily all year (excluding public holidays & New Years Eve)
- Dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise when booking
- Each circuit of the tram loop takes approximately 50 minutes, you will complete 3 laps of the tram line
- Not suitable for children under 10 years old, standard menu & pricing applies for all children booked on board
- Licensed bar on board the tram
- Closed on Public Holidays & New Years Eve
- Advanced bookings advised as the tram restaurant is very popular
Prices & Options
Adult (10 yrs+): NZD$99.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Christchurch Tramway Restaurant (Christchurch).
96% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.