Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Freefall Xtreme - Agroventures Rotorua
Freefall Xtreme - Agroventures
Ever wanted to fly? Silly question right? With Freefall Xtreme, not only do you have the chance to ‘fly’, but you will be given the opportunity to defy gravity and soar – all without wings! Situated at Agroventures – 10km north-west from the city of Rotorua – Freefall Xtreme provides you with the unique opportunity to glide and hover in a giant column of propelled air, and experience the mind-blowing weightlessness of an unattached flight.
Known as’ body flying’, Freefall Xtreme is the only place in New Zealand where this ultimate sensation can be accomplished. Inside the giant blustery column – and with the flight masters guidance – you can reach massive heights of up to four metres! Freefall Xtreme will provide you with your flight suit, the training, tips and tricks to attain whichever Xtreme flying sensation you desire.
At any time, you can increase your flight time from the usual 1.5 minutes (which is the standard flight time) and can upgrade in intervals of 1.5 minutes to whichever length of time you desire. If the extreme activities of New Zealand are calling you, this flight simulation on offer at Freefall Xtreme is a definite must-do!
This adrenaline-fuelled dream can be enjoyed by all – no matter what your age (parental consent required if you are under 18 years old). So that you don’t forget this amazing experience (as if you ever would), your whole body-flight is captured on camera and is available on disc afterwards – and as the Freefall Xtreme staff cheekily declare “you even get to keep your free hairstyle!”
- 1.5 minutes flight time (extra flight time available)
- You can combine Freefall Xtreme with other activities at Agroventures to save money. See Agroventure Activity Combos listing on our site
- Allow 1 hour including travel time from Rotorua
- All day between 9am & 5pm
- You will need to get your own way to the Agroventures base located 10kms from Rotorua township on State Highway 5 next to the Agrodome. You can drive yourself or catch the local bus that departs every 10 minutes from town
- Operates all year
- Freefall Xtreme can be combined with other activities at Agroventures to save money. See Agroventure Activity Combos listing on our site
- Flight time is 1.5 minutes. Extra flight time is available for $20 per 1.5 minutes
- Minimum age 6 years, minimum weight 25kg. Under 18yrs of age, parental consent is required
- All flying time (unless requested) is photographed by professional staff on our high quality digital photo equipment (8 mega pixels). All the pictures of you & your group can be purchased & burnt onto a disc, which includes some extra photos that capture the environment & extreme shots to show your friends
- Those that are pregnant, have a heart condition, neck or back problems or a neurological disorder should not participate in Freefall Xtreme or they should seek medical advice & certification first
- All adventure activities at Agroventures are Qualmark Endorsed & are members of the Rotorua Sustainable Tourism Charter
Prices & Options
Adult (6yrs+): NZD$49.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: excellent
Correspondence is fast and also it was good that me to prepare well as immediately alternatives.
Product rating: excellent
It was a very enjoyable tour.
Price It is better and become a little more cheaply
Service rating: bad
Freefall Xtreme had no knowledge of our booking and I ended up spending over 1/2 hour trying to sort out before paying again for our son to do the Freefall. I have emailed your company and they have arranged a refund. Not impressed though and wont use this type of service again. Will book directly with the companies involved.
Product rating: excellent
An excellent experience and one our son loved and wants to do again.
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Freefall Xtreme - Agroventures (Rotorua).
96% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.