Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Hauraki Gulf Overnight Cruise Auckland
Hauraki Gulf Overnight Cruise
Board your vessel for the night, the grand Ipipiri and depart from Auckland Harbour to explore the Hauraki Gulf with its stunning views. On your departure from the harbour you will enjoy a delicious afternoon tea as your skipper highlights parts of the marine including Auckland's ports, Devonport, the Bean Rock Lighthouse and the islands of the Hauraki Gulf.
As you travel further into the Gulf you will get to discover Motuihe, Browns Island and the ever popular Waiheke Island. Choose to kayak or snorkel in the stunning waters or kick back and enjoy a drink on the sundeck, surrounded by breathtaking views.
Your ship will moor in a sheltered spot for the night where you will dine on high quality, local cuisine cooked fresh for you and which you can pair with local New Zealand wines (at your own cost). With a pleasantly full belly you can retire to your ocean view cabin with a private en suite for a restful nights sleep.
In the morning why not wake up with a refreshing dip in the ocean followed by a full cooked and continental breakfast as your boat cruises back to the port via the eastern beaches of Auckland.
- Luxury cruise on Hauraki Gulf on board the Ipipiri
- Overnight accommodation with ensuite & ocean views (twin or double room)
- Opportunity to kayak, swim or snorkel in the Gulf
- Delicious afternoon tea, three course evening dinner & breakfast using fresh, locally sourced produce
- Complimentary tea & coffee throughout the tour
- Departs early evening, returns the following morning
- Departs 3pm (returns 9am following day)
- Boat departs from Viaduct Harbour Auckland
- Operates daily all year
- All rooms are private with ensuite bathroom, choose double or twin beds
- We recommend you bring a small overnight bagwith swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, warm clothing & your camera
- Infants can join for a small fee of $20
- Free tea & coffee is available on the cruise boat as well as a fully licensed bar (at your own expense)
- The crew can cater for a majority of dietary requirements, please let us know about your needs at time of booking
Prices & Options
Adult : NZD$299.00
Sole Occupancy (single travellers): NZD$449.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Hauraki Gulf Overnight Cruise (Auckland).
96% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.