Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Jet Heli Luge Gondola Ledge Bungy - High Jump Queenstown
Jet Heli Luge Gondola Ledge Bungy - High Jump
Enjoy an action packed day in Queenstown with four of the best adventures Queenstown has to offer in one awesome combo! Your day will start with the hair raising Shotover Jet, New Zealand’s most popular jet boat ride through the Shotover River canyons, next you'll jump on board a breath taking Helicopter Line heli flight and soar to the top of the Skyline Gondola. Take the ultimate leap off AJ Hackett's The Ledge Bungy, 400 metres above Queenstown, then float back down to earth and take in panoramic views on a scenic gondola ride where you're feet will be safely back on the ground!
If you would prefer to do the Ledge Swing instead of the bungy this option is also available.
- Shotover Jet (30 mins of The World's most exciting Jetboat ride)
- Helicopter flight landing on the summit of the Skyline Gondola (approximately 5 minute flight)
- Visit to the Skyline Complex and take in the views from high above Queenstown
- AJ Hacketts 47m Ledge Bungy or Ledge Swing
- Ride the Gondola Cableway, a descent of 450 metres back to town
- Allow half day
- 8.30am & 1.45pm
- Departs from inside The Station building located on the corner of Shotover & Camp streets, central Queenstown
- Operates daily all year
- Minimum age is 10 years old for the High Jump
- Children under 14 yrs must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height of 1 metre for the Shotover Jet
- Minimum weight 35kg, maximum 127kg
- You can spend as much time at the top of the gondola as you wish
- Can do Ledge Swing instead of Bungy, book the corresponding option
Prices & Options
High Jump Bungy Combo:
- adult NZD$480.00
- child (10-14yrs) NZD$365.00
High Jump Swing Combo:
- adult NZD$445.00
- child (10-14yrs) NZD$325.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Jet Heli Luge Gondola Ledge Bungy - High Jump (Queenstown).
92% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.