Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Quad Biking - Glenstrae Quad Biking Kaikoura
Quad Biking - Glenstrae Quad Biking
Situated 20 minutes south of Kaikoura lies Glenstrae Farm 4 Wheeler Adventures on a spectacular coastal setting. Come and experience the breathtaking surrounds of this rugged coastline on a 2.5 hour quad bike ride over the working Glenstrae sheep farm in the Kaikoura mountains.
Embark on a ride of a lifetime as you speed through native bush and hill country farm land. Dash through manuka glades on your way to the Haumuri Bluffs where you will see fur seals basking in the sun before reaching a small cabin on the property for tea, coffee and cookies. Prepare for a highlight of your tour and wild ride as you tear up the middle of the creek.
Consume stunning views of the wilderness including the Hamuri Bluffs, Kaikoura coastline and seals as you embrace the peace and beauty this ride offers. If you are anxious about quad bikes, don't be. Your safety is priority and full training is provided. You will be required to test your skills on a small training course before setting off on your tour and if you are still feeling a little uncomfortable then there is always the 8x8 Argo. You can ride in the argo as a passenger and it will be driven by the guide. This is suitable for the younger members of the family.
No previous experience or licence is required.
- 2.5 hour guided quad biking tour
- Helmet provided & wet weather gear if required
- Light refreshments
- Full training
- Allow 2.5 hours
- 8.30am & 1pm
- Departs Glenstrae Farm, 2386 State Highway 1, Kaikoura (20 minutes south of Kaikoura township)
- Operates daily all year
- Must be 16 years old to ride the quad bikes. If under 16 there is the option to ride in the 8 x 8 argo as a passenger. This is also available to those over 16 who are not comfortable riding their own quad bike
- Transfers can be arranged from Kaikoura for 2 or more people
- Helmets & wet weather gear provided.
- Wear warm clothing, long pants & sturdy enclosed footwear. Boots are available to borrow if you don't have suitable footwear
- No license or previous experience is required. Full tuition is provided
- A 5pm twilight ride is available in summer on demand. Please contact us if you are interested in this option
- Bring your camera
Prices & Options
- adult (16yrs+) NZD$159.00
- adult NZD$75.00
- child (under 16yrs) NZD$40.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Quad Biking - Glenstrae Quad Biking (Kaikoura).
96% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.