Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Raft & Jet - Twin Thriller Queenstown
Kawarau Raft & K Jet Boat
Try out this combo for an adrenaline fuelled jet boat ride on the thrilling K Jet followed by an action packed white water rafting trip on the Kawarau River (grade 2-3 rapids).
You will experience the KJet race out of Queenstown Bay before sending passengers spinning with a full 360 degree spin to really wake up those on board. Then speed across the serene waters of Lake Wakatipu. The jet will take you on a tour of two of the most spectacular and wildest rivers in New Zealand. Behold the mighty Kawarau River whilst navigating rapids under the Kawarau bridge and following the river at speeds of upto 85kmph before joining the Shotover River where you will narrowly miss sandbanks and rugged rock faces.
Whitewater rafting on the Kawarau River is the perfect option for first time rafters or those looking for a more relaxed experience. Enjoy the white water action with the opportunity to kick back, relax and enjoy the stunning scenery of the Kawarau River on the calmer sections.
- Return transfers from Queenstown to rafting base
- One hour of jetboating with KJet on the Shotover & Kawarau rivers
- Whitewater rafting down the Kawarau River (grade 2-3 rapids)
- Hot showers & sauna available after rafting
- All rafting equipment included
- Allow 4.5hrs
- 8.15am & 10.45am
- Departs from Queenstown Rafting Shop, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown
- Operates daily all year
- You must be able to swim for the rafting, although it does not require the same level of 'water confidence' as the Shotover River rafting
- Please bring swimwear, a towel, & money for snacks & photos
- Minimum age 13 years (no child rates)
- Minimum weight 40kg
- Weather dependent
Prices & Options
- adult (13yrs+) NZD$339.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: excellent
The teams are super friendly and passionate about what they love doing.
Product rating: excellent
I loved the whitewater rafting experience! Would definitely do it again. It was the perfect mix of thrilling and calm whilst we enjoyed the scenery.
The jetboating was an adrenaline rush, worth doing.
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Raft & Jet - Twin Thriller (Queenstown).
96% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.