Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Skydiving - Skydive Paradise Glenorchy Queenstown
Tandem Skydive Glenorchy
Glenorchy, at the tip of Lake Wakatipu, is known as "The Gateway to Paradise", with stunning scenery wherever you look and what better way to take it all in than whilst Skydiving in Paradise? With views so breathtakingly dramatic they were used during the filming of the Lord of the Rings this will be the perfect backdrop for your experience of a lifetime.
Conquer your fears and take the plunge from 15,000ft or 12,000ft and enjoy the ultimate adrenaline rush! With up to 65 seconds of adrenaline fuelled freefall at speeds of 200kmph terminal velocity, there's simply no feeling like it. Once the parachute has been deployed you'll have chance to take in the imposing mountains and creeping glaciers with jaw dropping views of Mt Aspiring and the Fiordland National Park whilst your jumpmaster safely navigates you back to the ground.
With over thirty years of experience, highly qualified tandem instructors and the most advanced and reliable technology you will be in safe hands during your skydive in Paradise.
Your trip departs from Central Queenstown where you will take the 45 minute drive to Glenorchy with a brief stop at Bennetts Bluff. Here you will gain your first glimpse of the Alpine Village of Glenorchy and have the opportunity to snap some amazing photographs.
- Truly personal experience with your qualified dive master
- Return transfers from central Queenstown to the drop zone 45 mins from Queenstown with a stop at the breathtaking Bennetts Bluff
- Tandem skydive from 15,000ft or 12,000ft with some of the most dramatic views in the world including Mt Aspiring & Fiordland National Parks
- Allow 4hrs (including return Queenstown transfers)
- 9am, 11am & 1pm in Winter (May-Sep)
- 7.15am, 9.15am, 11.15am, 1.45pm & 3.45pm in Summer (Oct-Apr)
- Departs from the Info & Track Shop, 37 Shotover Street, Central Queenstown or self drive to Glenorchy
- Operates daily all year
- No age limit, under 18 years must have written consent from a parent or guardian
- No child rates
- Max weight is 100kgs & minimum weight is 30kg (strictly enforced)
- Photo & video packages available for purchase on the day only. Photos on USB cost $149, USB video is $149 or purchase both the photos & video on USB for $169
- Weather dependent so we recommend booking for one of your first days in Queenstown so that you can reschedule if necessary
- Spectators can join you if there is room in the van at a cost of $35, their space will be confirmed on the day of jumping
- Self drive option available. Glenorchy is 50 minutes drive from Queenstown
- Skydive operates from the gateway to "Paradise" where scenery was used during the filming of Lord of the Rings
- Please wear shoes that will not fall off (no sandals or jandles). You may also need some warm layers of clothing, especially in the colder months
Prices & Options
15,000ft Skydive: NZD$409.00
12,000ft Skydive: NZD$335.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Skydiving - Skydive Paradise Glenorchy (Queenstown).
96% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.