Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Swoop - Agroventures Rotorua
Swoop - Agroventures
If you’re looking for a totally unique adrenaline rush, then ‘Swoop’ in to Agroventures, Rotorua for a thrilling experience!
Located just 10km from Rotorua city, Agroventures is the place to be if you want to get your heart pumping and your mind jumping. The amazing Rotorua Swoop is the extreme version of a swing, but with a major difference – the Swoop allows you to free-fall from 40 metres (head first!) and reach speeds of up to 130kmph!
First, you step inside the specially designed hang gliding harness and will be wrapped up in a comfortable cocoon – either by yourself, or with up to two other friends ( the more friends, the greater the thrill). Next, you are raised ever-so-slowly, ensuring that you have plenty of time to build that spine-tingling anticipation and adrenaline. While you’re up there, check out the great view of the surrounding scenery around Agroventures, as well as the other attractions; that is, if you can keep your eyes open for long enough! When you reach a whopping 40 metres in height, you are given the okay to pull your own ripcord and – if you can actually muster up the courage to pull the cord – you will begin your long, Swooping descent.
As you plummet head first towards the ground, you will reach 130kmph, causing you to pull a knuckle-whitening 3 G’s of force! Yeehaa! Whether you laugh, cry, scream, stare in stunned silence or do all four simultaneously during your Swoop, you will finish this amazing experience with a feeling of triumph and an adrenaline high that will last a week.
If you don’t want to hop straight back onto the Swoop for another nail-biting ride, there are plenty of other amazing attractions for you to enjoy at Agroventures, Rotorua.
- Swoop (up to three people can swoop at any one time)
- You can combine the Rotorua Swoop with other activities at Agroventures to save money. See Agroventure Activity Combos listing on our site
- Allow 1 hour including travel time from Rotorua
- All day between 9am & 5pm
- You will need to get your own way to the Agroventures base located 10kms from Rotorua township on State Highway 5 next to the Agrodome. You can drive yourself or catch the local bus that departs every 10 minutes from town
- Operates all year
- The Swoop can be combined with other activities at Agroventures to save money
- See Agroventure Activity Combos listing on our site
- One, two or three people can swoop at any one time
- Clients must be at least 1 metre tall. There are no age restrictions
- Those that are pregnant, have a heart condition, neck or back problems or a neurological disorder should not participate in the Swoop or they should seek medical advice & certification first
- All adventure activities at Agroventures are Qualmark Endorsed & are members of the Rotorua Sustainable Tourism Charter
Upgrade this activity to one of the following combos:
- Agroventures Activity Combos
Prices & Options
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Swoop - Agroventures (Rotorua).
92% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.