Sailing - Harbour Sailing Cruise Auckland
Sailing - Harbour Sailing Cruise
Considering a night out in New Zealand? Then don't look past a glorious evening aboard one of Auckland’s most impressive yachts, floating along one of New Zealand’s most beautiful settings – the world renowned Waitemata harbour. This exquisite event – hosted by The Pride of Auckland, as well as one of New Zealand’s best chefs, Peter Thornley – is going to have your tastebuds singing and your eyes gleaming. The specialty menu is fit for royalty, without the price tag, and contains some of the freshest, most delicious seafood and New Zealand fare available. The super impressive, purpose built yachts – from within The Pride of Auckland fleet – glide along the calm waters of Waitemata Harbour, giving you spectacular panoramic views of this stunning area.
If you’re more of a day tripper, then The Pride of Auckland also have you covered; with a lunchtime cruise, you can enjoy an exquisite picnic lunch box and a hot drink, specially prepared by the award winning Kermadec Restaurant. Superb view, mouthwatering food, delicious drinks, great service and sparkling water – what more could you ask for?
Dinner Cruise Menu
Bread, Soft rolls & butter
Crystal bay prawns, romesco condiments, Roasted lipstick pepper, hazelnuts and smoky paprika, lemon dressing
Baby Caesar salad, romaine lettuce, quails egg, croutons, white anchovy and crunchy bacon, shaved parmesan, Caesar dressing
Salad of char grilled lipstick pepper, shallot, courgette, whipped fiddlers hill goats cheese, romaine lettuce, olives and balsamic dressing.
Breast of free range chicken on orzo, toasted almonds, parsley, mint, board bean, cucumber salad
Big Glory bay salmon, chargrilled fennel, lemon and butter roasted perla potatoes, served with bowls of mixed leaf salad for the table, sherry vinaigrette
Orzo, toasted almonds, parsley, mint, lemon, broad bean, cucumber salad with chargrilled fennel.
Vanilla crème brûlée with Scottish shortbread
A licensed cash bar is available on board. The bar carries a selection of premium New Zealand beers, wines and soft drinks.
- Cruise & commentary
- Coffee & tea (picnic lunch optional)
- Dinner (dinner cruise only)
- Safety brief
- Harbour Cruise - allow 1.5 hours
- Dinner Cruise - allow 3.5 hours
- Harbour Cruise departs at 1pm & 3.15pm in summer (1pm only Apr - Oct)
- Dinner Cruise departs at 6pm
- Departs from Explore NZ Kiosk, situated alongside Snapdragon Restaurant, Viaduct Harbour
- Operates daily all year
- Children under 5 years old travel for free
- No previous sailing experience is necessary
- Tea, coffee or milo (hot chocolate) & a licensed cash bar available on board
- The bar carries a selection of premium New Zealand beers & wines & soft drinks
- Please dress comfortably. We recommend wearing soft soled shoes & to bring an extra jersey/jacket along, sun protection & of course, don’t forget your camera!
Prices & Options
- adult NZD$75.00
- child (5-15yrs) NZD$55.00
Harbour Cruise (+lunch):
- adult NZD$90.00
- child (5-15yrs) NZD$65.00
- adult NZD$120.00
- child (5-15yrs) NZD$85.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: good
they were very helpful and organised
Product rating: good
loved the sailing and the staff were very nice. Meal tasty
Service rating: excellent
Product rating: excellent
Really good, enjoyed the experience
Latest Questions about Sailing - Harbour Sailing Cruise (Auckland)
Is the dinner cruise on a sail boat?
I am looking for a quote for business xmas function.
What is max number of guests as am trying to book for 35
Is date 14/12/12 available for a dinner cruise?