Sailing - Harbour Sailing Cruise Auckland
Sailing - Harbour Sailing Cruise
The pride of Auckland operates an impressive fleet of large, purpose-built yachts on the sheltered waters of Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour and is World famous for its Sailing and Dining cruises. The harbour is a boating paradise and the Pride fleet has become a must do attraction in Auckland.
Join us for an afternoon harbour sailing Cruise and experience Auckland, the ‘City of Sails’ for what it is known for! Top kiwi chef Peter Thornley and his hand-picked team have created a new menu with tasty New Zealand fare with the emphasis on seafood.
Travellers can upgrade to include lunch on the 1pm Harbour Sailing Cruise. Enjoy a picnic lunch box catered for by the award winning Kermadec Restaurant, and a hot drink.
Dinner Cruise Menu
Bread, Soft rolls and butter
Crystal bay prawns, romesco condiments, Roasted lipstick pepper, hazelnuts and smoky paparika, lemon dressing
Baby Caesar salad, romaine lettuce, quails egg, croutons, white anchovy and crunchy bacon, shaved parmesan, Caesar dressing
Salad of char grilled lipstick pepper, shallot, courgette, whipped fiddlers hill goats cheese, romaine lettuce, olives and balsamic dressing
Breast of free range chicken on orzo, toasted almonds, parsley, mint, board bean, cucumber salad
Big Glory bay salmon, chargrilled fennel, lemon and butter roasted perla potatoes, served with bowls of mixed leaf salad for the table, sherry vinaigrette
Orzo, toasted almonds, parsley, mint, lemon, broad bean, cucumber salad with chargrilled fennel
Vanilla crème brulee with Scottish shortbread
A licensed cash bar is available on board. The bar carries a selection of premium New Zealand beers and wines and soft drinks.
- Cruise and commentary
- Coffee & Tea (picnic lunch optional)
- Dinner (dinner cruise only)
- Safety brief
- Harbour Cruise - allow 1.5 hours
- Dinner Cruise -allow 3.5 hours
- Harbour Cruise departs at 1pm & 3.15pm in summer (1pm only Apr - Oct)
- Dinner Cruise departs at 6pm
- Departs from Explore NZ Kiosk, situated alongside Snapdragon Restaurant, Viaduct Harbour
- Operates daily all year
- Children under 5 years old travel for free
- No previous sailing experience is necessary
- Tea, coffee or milo (hot chocolate) and a licensed cash bar available on board
- The bar carries a selection of premium New Zealand beers and wines and soft drinks
- Please dress comfortably. We recommend wearing soft soled shoes and to bring an extra jersey/jacket along, sun protection and of course, don’t forget your camera!