Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Boat Cruise - Glacier Country Scenic Lake Tours Franz Josef
Boat Cruise - Glacier Country Scenic Lake Tours
Discover the natural beauty of New Zealands West Coast on a small personalised boat tour on Lake Mapourika. The lake boasts unparalleled panoramic views of Franz Josef's Glacier and the Southern Alps, you will be left in awe of it's beauty! Your captain will provide informative commentary and stories during the cruise as well as a warming drink along the way.
The lake's glassy, calm reflective waters are surrounded by some of the last remaining Kahikatea rainforest and the back of the lake is home to the rarest kiwi on earth, the Rowi. During the cruise you will view a number of native birds from either the outside viewing platform or the inside cabin.
The Hannah K is a comfortable, fully enclosed boat designed to let you enjoy the beauty of the area in comfort and style.
- Return transfers from central Franz Josef
- Cruise on Lake Mapourika
- Hot drinks on board
- Entertaining commentary
- 2 hours
- Cruises depart 9am, 11am & 3pm year round & 5pm in Summer (Nov-March)
- Departs from Cron Street, central Franz Josef
- Children under 5 years are free of charge please note in "additional info" when booking
- Child rates apply 5-16 years
- Please dress comfortably. We recommend wearing soft soled shoes & to bring an extra jersey/jacket along, sun protection & of course, don’t forget your camera!
Prices & Options
Adult (16 yrs+): NZD$115.00
Child (5-15 yrs): NZD$65.00
No Questions yet
96% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.