Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
SkyWalk - Auckland
If you are interested in seeing beautiful Auckland City from 192 metres then the SkyWalk is perfect for you. As you stroll around the Sky Tower pergola, you will hear the amazing history of its construction, as well as learn about the gorgeous City below. However, the 192 metre high SkyWalk still requires some intestinal fortitude, as you will be walking around the 1.2 metre wide walkway that surrounds the top of the tower, with no railing and nothing but air on either side! You can even join in the fun of hanging over the edge, but don’t worry – you will be securely harnessed to a railing above your head at all times. As long as you are fit enough to walk around the pergola (there is a Hand Gliding harness available for people with physical limitations), you can participate in SkyWalk.
With both SkyJump and SkyWalk, the views are phenomenal and totally unforgettable. You will have your photo snapped at points along the way too, so you will have a great moment to remind you that you conquered the tall, proud towering icon of Auckland.
- Free ticket back up to the Observation level in the Sky Tower
- SkyWalk - allow 75 minutes
- SkyWalk departs every 30 minutes from 10am - 4.30pm
- Check in at Level P3 at the base of the Sky Tower
- Operates all year
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Maximum weight for SkyWalk is 130kg
- Operates all year
- Child rates apply for 10-15 year olds
- Student rates available (must have a valid student ID)
- Combo rates available for SkyJump & SkyWalk
- SkyJump and SkyWalk are adventure activities with very low real risks but very high perceived risks
Prices & Options
- adult NZD$145.00
- child (10-15yrs) NZD$115.00
- student (NZ ID required) NZD$125.00
SkyJump & SkyWalk Combo:
- adult/child NZD$290.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about SkyWalk (Auckland).
92% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.