Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Claybird Target Shooting - Thrillseeker Adventures Hanmer Springs
Claybird Target Shooting - Thrillseeker Adventures
If you're looking to practice your aim head to our Claybird Target Shooting range, located on the braids of the Scenic Waiau River in Hanmer Springs. If you are new to the sport then don't worry, our fully licenced professional experts are on hand to guide and teach you everything you need to know to carry out the activity in a safe manner whilst having fun! If you have experience of target shooting then they will provide you with hints and tips to hone your skills.
This is a great activity for a team building exercise, stag do or hen do as large groups can be catered for. To make a full day of it you could combine your Claybird Target Shooting with bungy jumping, a quad bike trip, rafting or canoeing in Hanmer Springs.
- Target shooting & instruction
- All safety equipment required
- 10 rounds of ammunition
- Allow 15 minutes per 10 shots
- Departs 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm
- Meet at Thrillseeker Adventures, Hanmer Springs
- Operates daily all year
- No experience required however participants need to be able to hold & manage the firearm
- Minimum age is 16 years old
- Wear clothing & footwear suitable for the weather
- No licence required
- Please contact us for group enquiries
- Check out our other activities in Hanmer Springs with Thrillseeker Adventures, click here
Prices & Options
Adult (16yrs+): NZD$35.00
No Questions yet
92% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.