Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Skydiving - Skydive Auckland Auckland
Auckland Tandem Skydive
Skydive Auckland’s most popular skydive height is 16,500ft (5.02 kms), the highest tandem skydive available on New Zealand’s North Island. This is the height of the topmost peak along the Tibetan Plateau, it is only 3.3kms less than the height of Mount Everest and is over six times higher than the world’s largest building – the Burj Khalifa Tower in Dubai. So, how would you feel about jumping out of a plane from this crazy height?
Skydive Auckland use only the best equipment, and their impeccable safety record and intensive training means you will be well looked after. After a briefing and explanation, you will board the plane, attach to your tandem master and make your jump!
If 16,500ft with 75 seconds of freefall seems a little too scary you can opt for a lower height jump from 13,000ft or 9000ft. As you freefall at 200km per hour you will be bordered by both the east and west coasts, rainforests, beaches and of course beautiful Auckland City.
After a knuckle-whitening few seconds, your initial freefall fear will melt away, leaving you feeling exhilarated and God-like. A tandem jump feels like you’re floating on a giant balloon of air, meaning that the higher jumps aren’t more terrifying, just a lot more fun! At 5,000ft, your parachute is opened and you slow to an extremely comfortable floating pace, allowing you to really take in the patchwork of emerald green fields and winding aqua waterways, peeking out from under the glorious, fluffy white clouds. On touch down you will want to do it all over again!
- Return transfers from central Auckland to the Skydive Auckland drop zone
- Watch examples of skydive experiences before your skydive
- Tandem skydive from 16,500ft, 13,000ft or 9000ft
- Allow 3 hours (4.5 hours including transfers from central Auckland)
- Departs 9am from Auckland (returns 1pm)
- Between 10am & 3pm if meeting at the Parakai drop zone (self drive)
- Return transfers from outside the Sky Tower, corner of Federal & Victoria Streets, Auckland or meet at West Auckland Airport, Skydive Auckland, 73 Green Rd, Parakai
- Operates daily all year
- No age limit, under 18 years must have written consent from a parent or guardian
- No child rates
- Max weight is 100kg. If you are slightly over (less than 110kg) then you still may be able to jump so please contact us to find out. There is an additional charge of $50 payable on the day
- Wear comfortable clothing & lace up shoes
- Video & photos package available for purchase on the day only. The photo package is $129, video package $139 or the photo & video package is $189, all items come on a free Skydive Auckland USB!
- Weather dependent so we recommend booking for the morning on one of your first days in Auckland so that you can reschedule if necessary
Prices & Options
9,000ft Skydive: NZD$295.00
13,000ft Skydive: NZD$325.00
16,500ft Skydive: NZD$425.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: excellent
Staff was extremely helpful in rescheduling my skydive slot due to unforeseen circumstances. Thumbs up!
Product rating: excellent
Safe diving experience with exceptional views
Latest Questions about Skydiving - Skydive Auckland (Auckland)
I'm coming to NZ on a work trip in about a month and am looking at coming a day early to skydive - I noticed the FAQ's said the jump is weather dependent, however if the weather does not permit the jump I will not have the luxury of rescheduling due to my short stay in Auckland. Just wondering if refunds are an option should this occur?
Hi I am looking at booking a tandem Sky dive for my partner as a gift. It will be his first time doing it and was wondering if it is possible for him to do the 13,000ft jump?
What is the maximum weight restriction
Hey, My sister and I are both interested in skydiving. However our parents will be tagging along but not going for it, can they still come?
My aunt is accompanying me along the trip but she doesn't want to do skydiving. Can she tag along during the whole skydive experience?
Am I allowed to use my own GoPro?
Hi. Where is the nearest bungy jump as I would like to do a sky dive and bungy jump on the same day. For my 50 th birthday. Thanks
I just wondering if I book 2:00pm for skydiving, and we need the pick up service from central Auckland. Then what time we need to arrive at the bus pick up stop?
Can we carry our own gopro?
Can I check the pick-up point is near the Auckland airport?because I want to arrive acukland and come to skydive first ,thank you
What are the hours tandem skydiving is available? Also, how long does everything take?
92% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.