Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Adrenalin Forest Bay of Plenty
If you want to swing through the forest like a monkey then look no further, this is the trip for you! Join us at Adrenalin Forest where you can test your mental and physical strength on our aerial obstacle course in the Bay of Plenty.
The course includes 100 obstacle challenges and 6 levels of difficulty. It is great for all ages and varying fitnesses with the different levels allowing you to push yourself as much or as little as you would like. During the course you will tackle obstacles which start at 1.5 metres off the ground and range up to 20 meters high, a head for heights is definitely required for levels 5 and 6! The track can be negotiated in numerous ways so not only will you need to bring your physical prowess but brain power will be required too.
A number of techniques will be used during the tour including jumping, swinging, climbing, ziplines, the wrecking ball, the Indiana jump and commando flying fox! Your guide will explain all of these to you during your safety briefing so do not fear!
With the Clic-iT harness system you will be connected to the safety line throughout the tour, safety is of the utmost importance and the guides will support you throughout the trip. You are allowed three hours on the course making it a great morning or afternoon activity for the family.
- Challenging aerial obstacle course
- All guests are provided with a full body harness & safety gear
- Safety briefing from qualified staff
- Maximum of 3 hours
- Departs every half an hour between 10am & 2pm
- Departs from the Adrenaline Forest Centre, TECT Park, Upper Pyes Pa Road (40 minute drive from Rotorua, 30 minutes from Tauranga)
- Operates all year
- Closed toe footwear is required for the tour. If you have long hair this must be tied up
- You can do as many pathways as you wish in the maximum time allowed - 3 hours
- The minimum height is 130cm tall. Children between 130-144cm are restricted to levels 1 & 2. Participants 145cm + can do as many levels as they wish
- Bring food & drink with you as there is only fresh water available on site
- An average fitness is required to participate in the course, you can challenge yourself as much or as little as you wish
Prices & Options
Adult (18 yrs+): NZD$43.00
Child 145cm tall + (Under 18 yrs): NZD$28.00
Child 130-144cm tall (Under 18yrs): NZD$18.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Adrenalin Forest (Bay of Plenty).
92% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.