Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Nevis Bungy Raft Queenstown
Nevis Bungy Raft - save $29
Experience two completely different thrills by combining the AJ Hackett 134 metre Nevis bungy jump with a white water rafting adventure on the Shotover River in Queenstown.
New Zealand’s biggest bungy jump takes you a dizzying 134 metres above the raging Nevis River in Queenstown. Your 35 minute journey to get to the jump site includes a ride in a 4 wheel drive through a rustic high country sheep station. Strap on your harness, board the cable car and try to enjoy the stunning views as, your heart slamming into your chest, you approach the jump pod.
Shotover River Rafting
Conquer the mighty Shotover River on a thrilling white water rafting adventure. Take in the unspoilt beauty and breathtaking grandeur of the surrounding wilderness as you concentrate all your efforts on propelling your raft through the raging river. Surmount the challenges presented by six rapids before navigating the dark Oxenbridge Tunnel, measuring 170 metres. Survive the Cascade Rapid to successfully complete the trip.
- AJ Hackett Nevis Highwire Bungy Jump (134m) - the highest platform bungy jump in New Zealand
- Whitewater rafting down the Shotover River - includes hot showers & a sauna at the Queenstown raft base
- Allow full day
- Departs from inside The Station building on Shotover & Camp streets central Queenstown
- Operates daily all year
- You must be able to swim for the rafting & be at least 45kg & 1.2m tall for the bungy
- Please bring swimwear & a towel
- Minimum age is 13 years (no child rates)
- Maximum weight for the bungy is 127kg
- Please wear covered shoes (no open toed sandles). Runners are perfect
- Must upgrade to helirafting in winter months due to the condition of the access roads (June - September)
- If a member of your group does not want to do the bungy then they can book on the afternoon Shotover River Rafting and if they wish to watch your bungy they can book on as a spectator on the Nevis
Prices & Options
Nevis Bungy Raft: NZD$475.00
Nevis Bungy Heli Raft: NZD$585.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: excellent
Friendly front counter staff - the rafting guide was awesome.
Product rating: excellent
Very funny crew and made the rafting a major highlight in my NZ trip
Latest Questions about Nevis Bungy Raft (Queenstown)
Where can i find it on a map
Is the rafting still all good in winter time ?
Myself and a friend are coming over to New Zealand in September and plan to book the 'Nevis Bungy Raft'. We were hoping to do it on the 22nd September, would the service roads be suitable to drive on by then or do we have to include the heli ride for the water rafting?
96% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.