Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Stand Up Paddle Boarding - Paddle Wanaka Wanaka
Stand Up Paddle Boarding - Paddle Wanaka
Join the latest water sports craze and give Stand Up Paddle Boarding a go on the stunning Lake Wanaka! Unlike traditional surfing where you sit on the board, stand up paddle boarding involves standing on the board and using a paddle to propel yourself through the water.
Before setting out on your adventure you will take part in a one hour lesson with a knowledgeable guide, covering all of the basic skills to be proficient in SUP. After this you will be put to the test on your chosen mission. Choose to explore Lake Wanaka away from the crowds or paddle to the start of the Upper Clutha River and travel down the river between the Lake Outlet and Albert Town.
Whether you have tried surfing before or not SUP will provide you with a great work out whilst allowing you to explore the local area and its natural beauty.
- Stand up paddle board hire & life jackets
- Lesson from qualified instructors
- 2 hours on the water
- Allow 3 hours (2 hours Paddle Boarding)
- Departs 9am & 12pm (returns 12pm & 3pm)
- Departs from lakefront Wanaka
- Operates daily during summer (Oct-May)
- Life jackets included
- Minimum age 13 years
- Tours are tailored to your skill level
- We also offer kayaking on Lake Wanaka, click here
Prices & Options
Guided SUP Mission:
- Lake Wanaka Adult (14 yrs +) NZD$139.00
- Lake Wanaka Child (13yrs) NZD$112.00
- Upper Clutha River Adult (14 yrs +) NZD$174.00
- Upper Clutha River Child (13yrs) NZD$139.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Stand Up Paddle Boarding - Paddle Wanaka (Wanaka).
96% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.