Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Sailing - Harbour Sailing Cruise Auckland
Sailing - Harbour Sailing Cruise
Considering a night out in New Zealand? Then don't look past a glorious evening aboard one of Auckland’s most impressive yachts, floating along one of New Zealand’s most beautiful settings – the world renowned Waitemata harbour. This exquisite event – hosted by The Pride of Auckland, as well as one of New Zealand’s best chefs, Peter Thornley – is going to have your tastebuds singing and your eyes gleaming. The specialty menu is fit for royalty, without the price tag, and contains some of the freshest, most delicious seafood and New Zealand fare available. The super impressive, purpose built yachts – from within The Pride of Auckland fleet – glide along the calm waters of Waitemata Harbour, giving you spectacular panoramic views of this stunning area.
If you’re more of a day tripper, then The Pride of Auckland also have you covered; with a lunchtime cruise, you can enjoy an exquisite picnic lunch box and a hot drink, specially prepared by the award winning Kermadec Restaurant. Superb view, mouthwatering food, delicious drinks, great service and sparkling water – what more could you ask for?
Dinner Cruise Menu
Warm butter rolls
Charcuterie Antipasto - jamon serrano & coppa, house pickles, drunken prunes
Smoked Mushroom & Goats Curd (v) - portabello mushroom, roquette, whipped curds
Vodka Cured Salmon - horseradish lemon marmalade, sorrel
Slow Cooked Lamb Rump - cavalo nero, pomegranate, truffle mash
Milk Crusted Hapuka - pea fricassee, shallot, almond
Textured Heirloom Beets (v) - polenta, smoked pea, goats curd
Whittakers Dark Ghana Chocolate Mousse - rum, meringue, white chocolate rocks
A licensed cash bar is available on board. The bar carries a selection of premium New Zealand beers, wines and soft drinks.
- Cruise & commentary
- Coffee & tea (picnic lunch optional)
- Dinner (dinner cruise only)
- Safety brief
- Harbour Cruise - allow 1.5 hours
- Dinner Cruise - allow 3.5 hours
- Harbour Cruise departs at 1pm & 3.15pm in summer (1pm only Apr - Oct)
- Dinner Cruise departs at 6pm
- Departs from Explore NZ Kiosk, situated alongside Snapdragon Restaurant, Viaduct Harbour
- Operates daily all year
- Children under 5 years old travel for free
- No previous sailing experience is necessary
- Tea, coffee or milo (hot chocolate) & a licensed cash bar available on board
- The bar carries a selection of premium New Zealand beers & wines & soft drinks
- Please dress comfortably. We recommend wearing soft soled shoes & to bring an extra jersey/jacket along, sun protection & of course, don’t forget your camera!
Prices & Options
- adult NZD$75.00
- child (5-15yrs) NZD$55.00
Harbour Cruise (+lunch):
- adult NZD$90.00
- child (5-15yrs) NZD$70.00
- adult NZD$120.00
- child (5-15yrs) NZD$85.00
Latest Questions about Sailing - Harbour Sailing Cruise (Auckland)
Hi, for dinner cruise can u cater 'Halal' or Muslim meal ?
Is the dinner cruise on a sail boat?
I am looking for a quote for business xmas function.
What is max number of guests as am trying to book for 35
Is date 14/12/12 available for a dinner cruise?
97% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.