Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Swing 43m - Taupo Cliffhanger Taupo
Swing 43m - Taupo Cliffhanger
Get ready, get set, GO......
Are you looking to get your adrenaline pumping and your thrill seeking needs meet? Well, Taupo Cliffhanger, New Zealand has a 43 metre high giant swing that will knock your socks off! The Taupo Cliffhanger Swing is a formidable challenge and has even been a courage test for the Australian 'Biggest Loser' show contestants, do you have what it takes?
The atmosphere from the top of the Swing is a totally surreal experience, leaving you breathless – not from just the fear of what you are about to undertake, but also the scenic beauty that surrounds you. Majestic expanses of crystal clear water and stunning ranges of densely covered forests are just some of the gorgeous features that will get your senses tingling.
When you strap yourself in, you'll notice that you’re not actually on a swing at all; instead, you have the comfort and security of a full body, cocoon-like harness. If you’re really ready to have a mind blowing adventure, then try the completely upside down swing (not for the faint of heart), but if that seems too intense, just go with the traditional way.
The initial drop will have your heart racing and your adrenaline running on maximum power; then, once you have gauged the situation (and you realise you’re not going to die), your mind will become clear – allowing you to focus on the beauty of what it really feels like to fly.
As you fly straight down, you'll get within five metres of the water surface, before you are propelled straight back up towards the sky. The curvature of the swinging motion grants an action that leaves no strain on the body.
If you’re looking for double the thrills, you can combine the Swing with the Taupo Bungy, and really have a conversation starting experience! I mean, after all, you came to New Zealand for the thrills, right?
- Cliffhanger Swing (solo or tandem)
- Allow 1 hour including travel time from town
- The Taupo bungy & swing site is open from 9am - 5pm every day (except Christmas)
- The site is located just a short walk from the town centre at 202 Spa Road, Taupo
- Complimentary Taupo accommodation transfers available
- Operates all year
- Swing solo or tandem with a buddy!
- Combine the swing with the Taupo bungy
- All swingers must be at least 10 years of age & weigh a minimum of 45kg
- Videos & photos are available for purchase on site
- There is ample car parking on site
Prices & Options
- adult (16yrs+) NZD$119.00
- child (10-15yrs) NZD$89.00
Bungy & Swing Combo:
- adult (10yrs+) NZD$238.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Swing 43m - Taupo Cliffhanger (Taupo).
96% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.