Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Swing Jet Heli Raft - Shotover Canyon Combo Queenstown
Swing Jet Heli Raft - Shotover Canyon Combo
The Shotover Canyon Combo starts when you get harnessed in to the Shotover Canyon Swing, a massive 109 metre swing in Queestown that will catapult you screaming through the canyon. After that, careen through the Shotover Canyon on a thrilling jet boat ride with Shotover Jet before embarking on a breathtaking scenic helicopter flight that will take you right into Skippers Canyon, where you will begin your white water rafting adventure on the raging Shotover River.
- The Canyon Swing 109m - the world's highest cliff jump. Reach speeds up to 150kph!
- Jetboat down the Shotover River with Shotover Jet, renowned for being the worlds most exciting jet boat ride
- Spectacular helicopter flight into the launch site for the rafting, located deep inside Skippers Canyon
- Whitewater rafting down the Shotover River. Includes hot showers & a sauna
- Allow full day
- 8.30am (returns by 5.30pm)
- Departs from inside The Station building located on the corner of Shotover & Camp streets, central Queenstown
- Operates daily all year
- You must be able to swim in order to go rafting
- Please bring swimwear & a towel
- If you don't want to do the Canyon Swing but you wish to join the rest of your friends doing the entire combo then you can book the Shotover Trio (jet, heli, raft)
- Minimum age is 13 years (No child rates)
- 18 years and under must have written consent from a parent or guardian
- Operates without the helicopter if requested (Nov-May only)
Prices & Options
Canyon Combo (13yrs+):
- swing jet heli raft NZD$675.00
- swing jet raft NZD$550.00
- swing & heli raft NZD$539.00
- swing & raft NZD$395.00
Latest Questions about Swing Jet Heli Raft - Shotover Canyon Combo (Queenstown)
When you go to the Canyon Swing is there time to do more jumps? For an additional price like it has on their website or are we on a time limit?
hey Im coming down to Queenstown in Jan 16th tah 20th and wanted to book activities for my partner as a surprise. What would you recommend doing out of the cannon swing or bungy? im terrified of both but definatly want to white water raft and might see if i can do another with him! sorry for silly questions
Hi, I would like to know if my husband and I could do a package together .My husband and I would like to do white water rafting,helicopter and jet boat with hubbie doing a bungy jump of some sort. Is this possible or does he have to do this separately to me, thanks
Hello, Can you do this over 2days? if so will it cost more?
Do I have to do all 4 activities in the one day?
92% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.