Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Day Spa & Wine Experience Queenstown
Day Spa & Wine Experience
Begin your day by indulging in a full body massage and a lavish spa facial or foot revival experience courtesy of Body Sanctum in Queenstown. You have the option of either a 60 minute full body massage followed by a customised spa facial or a 90 minute full body massage followed by a 30 minute “Pure Fiji Foot revival” in which your feet will revel in being washed, exfoliated and massaged with fine exotic oils. After achieving a state of ultimate relaxation, you will transported to the Queenstown Wine Trail at noon to enjoy the Summer Sampler wine tour so your taste buds can have their turn at being pampered. Your senses will be overwhelmed by the sumptuous food and wine and your nerves calmed in a languid and leisurely environment. You will be treated to tastings at two wineries, a winery gourmet lunch, a fascinating tour of an underground wine cave and an excursion to a cheesery.
- 60 minute massage & facial or 90 minute massage & foot revival
- Tastings at two wineries (four winery visits in the winter months)
- Underground wine cave tour
- Cheese tasting
- Special lunch menu at Gibbston
- Drop off at your Queenstown accommodation after wine tour
- Allow 7.5 hours
- 10am (returns by 4pm in summer & 5pm in winter)
- Meet at Body Sanctum Day Spa in town centre
- Operates all year
- Choose either a 60 minute massage & facial or a 90 minute massage & foot revival
- Male or Female therapist
- Bring your camera, a warm top & sunglasses
- Includes lunch at Gibston Valley Winery
- The wine tours have a maximum of 21 people, which allows small friendly, fun & personalised tours
- Please contact us about private tours
Prices & Options
Everything Travel Group Review
The Queenstown Day Spa and Wine Experience is a perfect way to relax, unwind and enjoy the majestic qualities Queenstown has to offer. Start the day with a tranquil 60 minute massage followed by your choice of facial or floatation then experience the fine wine produced within the region together with a gourmet lunch and a visit to a cheesery. This is an ideal experience suited to those looking to do some serious relaxing.
Value for Money
Latest Questions about Day Spa & Wine Experience (Queenstown)
Hi there, my husband and I are interested in your Day Spa and Wine Experience offer but would I be able to swap the facial with a pedicure?
My girlfriend and I will be in Queenstown from 28/6 - 5/7. We are interested in doing the day spa, and wine experience but are unsure on which day to book it, as we want to fit it around our skiing and want to ensure there are adequate snow falls for the time we are there. Can you tell me if spots fill up quickly for this experience? Do you think we can wait until we are in Queenstown to book, as we have a week to play with? And do you run this experience every day?
how cold is this area in July?
92% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.