Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Kayaking - Kayak, Walk & Cruise Abel Tasman
Kayaking - Kayak, Walk & Cruise
Start your day with the morning Split Apple half day kayaking adventure before boarding the Sea Shuttle at Kaiteriteri beach for a scenic cruise to Anchorage bay. Enjoy picturesque bays and beaches whilst keeping your eyes peeled for New Zealand Fur Seals along the way.
Enjoy relaxing at the beach at Anchorage bay or walk the 1.5 hour (4km) Pitt Head loop track boasting stunning views of Te Pukatea Bay and visit the historic Maori Pa site. An alternative option is to walk to the Cleopatra Pools. This takes approximately 1 hour 30 mins return around the Torrent Bay estuary. Make sure you allow extra time to soak up the crystal mountain swimming pool complete with a natural water slide.
Get back to Anchorage bay in time to board the Sea Shuttle at 3.45pm for a 4.30pm return to Kaiteriteri Beach.
- Top quality kayak, paddle & spray skirt
- Life jacket
- Dry bags for cameras
- Detailed maps
- Safety briefing & guide
- Lunch is not included but a packed lunch is available to purchase for an additional $15
- Split Apple - 5km paddling
- Return water taxi from Kaiteriteri to Anchorage Bay
- 1.5-2 hours walking
- Time to relax on the beach Anchorage Bay
- Allow a full day (8 hours)
- 8.30am (returns 4.30pm)
- Departs the Sea Shuttle booth on Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Rd, Kaiteriteri Beach
- Operates daily all year
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please bring: a hat, sunscreen, insect repellant, warm top (wool or fleece), T-shirt, shorts, swimsuit, wind jacket, camera, change of clothes & water, lunch & snack food
- This trip is self catered. Lunch is not included but a packed lunch is available to purchase for an additional $15
- For kayaking only trips refer to the following link: Kaiteriteri Kayaks
Upgrade this activity to one of the following combos:
- Kayaking - Kaiteriteri Kayaks
Prices & Options
Kayak, Walk & Cruise:
- adult NZD$139.00
- child (8-14yrs) NZD$86.00
- family (2ad+2ch) NZD$390.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Kayaking - Kayak, Walk & Cruise (Abel Tasman).
96% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.