Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Bungy - 43m Agroventures Rotorua
Bungy - 43m Agroventures
Looking down from a height of 43 metres, you realise that the time has come to jump. In order to build up courage, you look around and take a deep breath. With pupils enlarged by adrenaline, you notice that the gorgeous views of the farmland, Lake Rotorua and Mokoia Island seem like an illuminated work of art. You are ready by the time you hear the experienced, reassuring jumpmaster yell ‘three, two, one… BUNGY!’
You jump – or rather, you FLY – out over the amazing, glittering Ngongotaha Stream. In the few moments before you hit the water, your brain does some amazing calculations – you remember that this is all safe, that thousands have taken this same leap before you. You recall that Agroventures bungy cords are strong enough to hold two tonne and the ankle strap that now acts as your harness of life is also strong and secure. You also have a redundant waist harness, so nothing can possibly go wrong. You know all this, but then, you calculate that you are just about to hit the water at incredible, freefalling speed! AAARRGGGHHHH…
At the last moment, the strong, supple bungy cord pulls you back up, surprisingly gently – Phew – you have done it! You have looked fear straight in the eye and told it who’s boss and you will never be the same; the thrill of this moment will stay with you forever.
Agroventures – which holds host to Rotorua Bungy – is located only 10km from Rotorua city and is easily reached by car or bus. Rotorua bungy offers solo and tandem jump from 43 metres high, so you can brave it alone or terrify a friend at the same time. A congratulatory certificate is awarded to every jumper upon completion of their jump – this means you can be rewarded for your incredible achievement, as well as rub it in the face of all your jealous friends (just kidding)!
Please note that the legal age for bungy jumping in New Zealand is 10 years old; however, if you are aged between 10 and 16 years old, you will need parental or guardian consent. You will also need to weigh a minimum of 35 kgs to jump.
- Solo or tandem bungy jump
- You can combine the Rotorua Bungy with other activities at Agroventures to save money. See Agroventure Activity Combos listing on our site
- Allow 1 hour including travel time from Rotorua
- All day between 9am & 5pm
- You will need to get your own way to the Agroventures base located 10kms from Rotorua township on State Highway 5 next to the Agrodome. You can drive yourself or catch the local bus that departs every 10 minutes from town
- The Bungy can be combined with other activities at Agroventures to save money. See Agroventure Activity Combos listing on our site
- Solo or tandem jumps available
- Agroventures site is located along Western road off State Highway 5, Ngongotaha, 10 minutes drive from Rotorua. If you don't have a car there is a “City Ride” bus that leaves central Rotorua every 15 minutes & is only NZ$2.20 each way & will drop you right outside our door! You need to take bus Route 1: Ngongotaha to get here!
- Clients must weigh a minimum of 35 Kg & be at least 10 years of age. Those under 16 years of age require parental consent
- Those that are pregnant, have a heart condition, neck or back problems or a neurological disorder should not participate in the Bungy or they should seek medical advice & certification first
- All adventure activities at Agroventures are Qualmark Endorsed & are members of the Rotorua Sustainable Tourism Charter
Upgrade this activity to one of the following combos:
Prices & Options
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: poor
after booking its took nearly 1 hr and multiple calls for getting the confirmation email.
snails pace considering today's technology
Product rating: good
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Bungy - 43m Agroventures (Rotorua).
96% of new customers that used Everything New Zealand to provide advice and securely book their NZ activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.